[Namron] ISO caointiarn

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Sun Jan 22 11:10:20 PST 2006

I can't respond direct, you didn't add me to your accepted list.

From: Radei Drchevich <radei at moscowmail.com>
To: caointiarn <caointiarn1 at juno.com>
Subject: Re: heraldric question
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:57:21 -0500

actually, at this point I am ok.

did the search and found a slight conflict.  have written for the
waiver from Honor, her father is ill, so she is understandable not at
a point to handle this right now.  So I am waiting patiently.

thank you for the offer.

joy
radei

Koala-T Jewelry