[Namron] Skorragardr Populace Meeting

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 08:06:35 PST 2006

THIS coming Sunday at the VFW populace will be held in the bar, rather than
the hall. This meeting is our last before the event and it's very important
that everyone make it. Please call and remind every group member you can.

Smoking-- I recently posted that smoing during pop will be confined to the
bar. That does not include the upcoming meeting. Unfourtunately, the room is
not that large and there is no ventelation. I am asking that smokers please
be considerate and take it outside during the meeting.

Children-- Minors will be able to attend this, however if it is possible for
children to stay home, it is advised. Since alcohol is served there, we have
to be careful. Also, as I said, the bar is much smaller than the hall and
space may be tight. I understand that not every parent can find a sitter or
friend to watch a small child, but if you can, please do.

We have a lot to cover at this meeting, so please be patient and respect
whoever has the floor. We will try and get through the meeting as quickly as
possible and not stray off topic.

We will be bringing sign-up sheets for volunteers for axeman. I hope to see
all of you there.

Seneschal
  Incipient Canton of Skorragardr