[Namron] Guess what I did last night

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 12:30:34 PST 2006

Yes Grimmie dear... you are a good grimmie and should be given grimmie snacks...
  Ldy Susannah...
  And thats okay, my Scott can't spell either!

Grimmie <ldgrimhun at cox.net> wrote:
      Stratos Restaurant
2907 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX
  Good food and fine dancers Neenah and Hareem Fitna.
  I did spell check what else do you want? A Scott that can spell?
  Grimmie