[Namron] GP medium ten liners

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Jan 20 09:41:37 PST 2006

I thought it was strange the way the auctions went.  The auction for 10
20 x 40 tarps ended at $610, the one for 6 GP medium tents (green) ended
at $670, the one for 2 GP large, 2 GP smalll, and 1 GP large liner ended
at $405, and no one bid on the one we got until 3:30, and it ended at
$140.

We won't know the condition of the tents until we get them picked up and
unfolded, but if we keep them all, with the ones we have we could cover
a lot of ground.

Annabelle