[Namron] birthdays-July and August

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Jul 5 13:42:48 PDT 2006

Here is a listing of some of the birthdays I know of in July and August:

Stacia    July 6
Kathryn atte Unicorn    July 6
Donnchadh    July 10
Baric    July 11
Ayesha du Warwick    July 18

Owen Stott    August 15
Svan    August 16
Angharad    August 22
Gwyneth    August 27

I know I've missed some-my populace list here at work is an old one, and
some of the birthdays aren't listed, as well as we have many new people
who aren't on it.

Annabelle