[Namron] Another oportunity to love

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 10 06:43:59 PDT 2006

All this delicious and delectable talk about pies and things got ME to thinkin'

As a populace we might consider doing something loving to welcome our new Baron or Baron and Baroness when they come unto the burdon of the thrones later this year.

Just a thought,
Which turns into a plan,
Which becomes an action,
Which carries within it's intention The~Love,

Pooky
.Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"