[Namron] Soonercon Demo

Marc-Antoine de Larue thundergrog at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 09:16:43 PDT 2006

Not going to King's Roundtable???

  Have nothing to do this weekend???

  Then this is your lucky day!!!!!

  The Barony of Wiesenfeuer wants you!!!

  We will be sponsoring a demo at Soonercon on July 15th and 16th.

  Come and be a part of the largest adult demo in OKC.

  We are listed on the convention schedule and will have a hospitality table
set up in the convention area. However, there is NO CHARGE to participate in the
demo.

  Just show up!!!

  Fighters, Dancers, Artisans....all are welcome and needed.

  Set-up will be from 7pm to 10pm on Fri and 7am to 10am on Sat.
The demo begins at 10am on both Sat and Sun.

  For directions and other information, go to www.soonercon.com

See you there!!!
  HL Bianca della Vittoria
Seigneur Marc-Antoine de Larue