[Namron] FW: Target Archery

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Thu Jul 13 11:56:35 PDT 2006

Jolgeirr, and anyone else who may be interested,

How many arrows each person needs is a variable, however most shoots are
done with 6 arrows per person.  It is a good idea to have a couple extra
in case some get lost, if you can.  Other than that, for practice you
can use however many arrows you want each time.

For a standard Royal Round or IKAC shoot, the distances for adults are
20, 30 and 40 yards, and for children 10, 15, and 20 yards.  For other
shoots, it is pretty much up to the marshall, but if you practice at
these distances you should be able to adjust for odd distances.

Information on safety set-up and many other topics may be found at:
archery.ansteorra.org

Annabelle