[Namron] Fabric Exchange/Swap

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 07:16:03 PDT 2006

Was sorry not to make it last night for the POP
meeting but my lovely stomach problems keep popping
up. I got food poisoning at the last Ozzfest show we
did and I can't seem to shake it...meanwhile I have
several yards of fabric sitting in a box along with
extra patterns and trim. I hope you all are
considering having this again sometime in the
future...I was very disappointed to miss out in the
fun :-<
If not maybe I will just send it onward to the next
POP meeting with the husband...who will be glad to be
rid of it I am sure...sigh.
Lucrezia...beloved of Nicu the Heartless, mumsy to
Rossa and Harmonia...the fabric, trim and pattern hoarder