[Namron] Dialing it in

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 07:27:06 PDT 2006

*snagWrong only once before?  That HAS to be a record for a guy. (Ducking and running away as fast as possible) :>)Isobel
*
" I thought I was wrong once, but I was wrong about that."

Actually, that's not the only record I've accomplished for the male species.
(Stands tall and proud) ;^))
The line " I am the barber of Seville !" just started in MY head . Then something from The Rocky Horror picture show. I think My fillings are picking up radio stations this morning. If I stick MY tongue out it switches to A.M. Mexican Polka... Time to go to an orthodontist or radio shack.

" ....Everything's better with Blue Bonit on it..." <static>

Pooky

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Do you Yahoo!?Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.