[Namron] (no subject)

Brenna daydreambelever64 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 12:09:28 PDT 2006

Greeting to All

  With Wiesenfeuer Baronial fast approaching I feel the need to put out a few request

  first of all we are planning a Friday night halfa and taste the Brewer's weir ,
  so i am inviting the fine brewer's to bring out some of there wonderful brew and let the populace taste and and all have fun ,

  second , we are in need of old flat wear that you are no-longer using , for feast tokens
  so if you have some that you want donate,

  and last but not least , we are still taking donations for the gift baskets , if you have anything you would like to give , please bring it to populace or Aug. A and S meeting or get in touch with me  and i will arrange to have it picked up if you can not bring it to me

  In service to the Dream
  Lady Brenna

  Co. autocrate for
  Wiesenfeuer Baronial