[Namron] Questions for and about Officers of Namron

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 17:55:27 PDT 2006

Would Our Wonderful and Willing new Chronicler please contact ME privately with your contact information?
I couldn't find it on The Namron webpage / officer list.  Unto MY Honorable Lord V-Scribe, if Minister of Children is a real Office (I'm not quite sure on this point) I would be willing tp have MY Contact info. up in big lights, if to do so is proper.

Pooky - MoC.Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"