[Namron] Monthly Public Minster of Children's Report for the Loving Barony of Namron

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 18:22:33 PDT 2006

Greetings unto The Loving Baron of Namron from your Minister of Children,

" Hi Everybody! " I have a few projects and I really need some assistance. I am looking for people who would be capable and loving enough to sometime in the next year or two take a half or a full hour out an event you would be attending to teach a class to children.
Some ideas you might be willing to consider are: Bardic / Heraldry / Costuming / Camping Skills / Fiber Arts / Waterbearing / Cooking / Metal Working / Chivalric Fighting / Herbalism / Courtly Graces / Sewing, Needle work / Serving (feast) / Archery / Painting / Nature awareness / Dancing / Fighting 101 (Fighting etiquette) / Rapier Fighting / General SCA Knowledge / Drumming / Historical Study / Period Gaming / Beading, Jewelry Making / Leather Working / and everyone's favorite Pottery. I would love to here about Any other classes you would be willing to devise. Anyone who has an award for service, artistic endeavors, or courtly manner should be qualified to show something to our children about life in the SCA. If you are interested in an award, this would be a very good way to display your talent(s).

If anyone has an embroidery machine, some time, and is willing to put it to good work I am really desperate to put out some quality badges to correspond with the classes for which I can find teachers. There are a couple other methods that one can make badges but they wont represent Namron as wonderfully as Namron deserves. This would be a huge favor for ME personally and monetary compensation is available.

I am also in the market for those who are willing to sew sashes for our little ones to proudly display their badges. Their parents time I am sure is well spent raising the Lords and Ladies of tomorrow, maybe we can do this for them.  It sounds simple to my seamless ears and as always supplies, money, and BIG thank yous are always available.

Please do consider getting involved in the betterment, as I do, with those who are smaller then you.

In service to those smaller then I (Bubbas not included),
Lord Pukhta "Pooky" Lovvek ~ Minister of Children for The Loving Barony of Namron

P.s. Special thanks to our own Honorable Lady Anya Gordon Lamont, House Moo, and Illuminators across our entire Barony for her creation of beautiful Pottery Badges and our illumination of Scrolls for the children.

P.p.s. Please contact ME every way you can Lord_Pooky at hotmail.com 405-206-1227 or look up, I cast the shadow that eclipses the sun.