[Namron] Will work for Cloth (to fit)

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 08:57:48 PDT 2006

> Oh Poor Lord Pooky...did someone grab the fabric you> wanted... Nahh I was just sayin' how prowd I am of the Ladies of Namron (and a couple guys). They picked that cloth carcass clean, down to the boning. would you like to come play in my fabric> room...hehehe, I do need a little help moving things> around (real motive)  I am a good helper and would be happy to move things and organize things. I'm pretty good at it too!  and if you want I will let you> HAVE some lovely fabric...I might even make you> something... I'd be happy to be helpful and move things without gratuity or compensation. Raw fabric doesn't do ME a whole lot of good. I sure do need another seamstress.

shhhhh, don't let Nicu the Heartless know...it might be some of his hoard   He might have a pooky sized project I could do too. ;-> But I do have> some lovely black, grey and white striped woolen like> fabric...maybe even enough for a cloak for you..a nice> lonnnng cloak  The last 3 cloaks I chivalrously offered to be used have found new homes. I'd like another one like MY seamstress had made. If you are willing to offer your skills I'd buy the acres of cloth it takes to cover ME. Maybe sashes for childrens badges? ..here pooky, pooky...nice fabric...isn't> it pretty ;-> PantPantPant PawPaw Drool, Pooky P.s. Give MY Princess with the cleanest teath in the whole world a big Pooky hug for ME.> Lucrezia...beloved of Nicu the heartless...mumsy to> the "Pooky Princess" Rossa and the beautiful> Harmonia...the lady with the most fabric, trim and> patterns...hehehe.> > .Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"