[Namron] Badges

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 19:22:50 PDT 2006

When I looked I notice that they were all black and
white, do you want them that way or just black
stitching? Or would you prefer if they were done with
colors? Please let me know...or I could get them price
pointed both ways...as for the groups colors....think
you could just give me a list so I don't have to
figure it out myself...I know, I am being ignorant
here but some much is going on with an event this
weekend and leaving for Cali this Sunday.
Thank you,
Lurezia

> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:45:13 -0500
> From: "Epperson, Sheryl" <eppersos at oge.com>
> Subject: Re: [Namron] Will work for Cloth (to fit)
> To: "Barony of Namron" <namron at ansteorra.org>

<D13AB1578C346E44BBFDD5C6F5CDD3390A4F0107 at MTEMAIL.corp.oge.com>