[Namron] ISo ~ the Lady who found MY thistle at the Eldern Hills Event

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 3 07:38:14 PDT 2006

Greetings of Love,

Would the kind and warm hearted Lady who found MY thistle at the Barony of Eldern Hills' Event please contact ME off lists?
I have information concerning the chivalric helm we agreed that I would give you as gratitude.

Again Dear Lady, MY thanks for your ability to find a disk of shiny metal upon the chaotic path of a Pooka.

I am VERY happy to report MY rump was literally kicked into court where in Baron Michel mac Donnchaid and Baroness Elayne MacDuncan did resoundingly rebuke, as per your recommendation.
A good time was had by all at MY expense. (as well it should be)

MY appreciation M'Lady,

Pooky & his early morning Heart Song of Love

405.206.1227

.Make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"