[Namron] Off Topic: Wanting your old shopping bags for recycling for a project...

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Wed Jul 5 00:26:20 PDT 2006

Hello!

This is totally off topic, so if anyone is upset or annoyed by this, I
sincerely apologize!  : )

I recently found the neatest crochet project online by accident, and I'm
wanting to try it out.  It's a project for a tote bag and the "yarn" used is old
shopping bags like the kind you get at Wal-Mart.

Here's my trouble...I'm having a very hard time locating businesses that use
something other than white or clear bags.  I'm really wanting some different
colors to put in stripes or designs.

I've tried looking online, and the only places I've found only sell them by
the box, and the boxes cost $40.00 plus, and most of them have a minimum order
that would cost me much more.

Here is where my question comes in...Do any of you have bags you'd like to
get rid of by chance that aren't white/clear?  Any color will do!  Or, do you
know of any business that have different colored "wal-mart" bags so I can go and
snag a couple?

Any info or bags that you have would be very much appreciated!  I'll be at
populace tomorrow in case you have any you'd like to "unload," LOL, and the
populace in the middle of the month.

Thanks a Million!
Ailis Mareoun Haddock