[Namron] River's Runnin/Acadamy of the Bow

Marion Makkingze johnsonds at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 12 07:18:29 PDT 2006

Pooky, my Lord Husband, Thomas, thanks you so much for the free add.  One
little note, the event will be held at Camp Cimarron.... which is a bit
south of Ponca City.  HL Thomas has lots of Archery planned... there will be
three archery ranges... and lots of classes on target archery, combat
archery, and children's archery.  Yes the smalls will have their own range.
Rivers Run has planned a full range of other activities, Chivalric, Rapier,
A&S, and not just one, but Two Bardic competitions.
Lady Marion Makkingze
johnsonds at earthlink.net