[Namron] Fabric Sale at Hancocks

Jennifer jgypsee1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 18:53:11 PDT 2006

I didn't know if anyone was interested, but I was just at the Hancock's in
Edmond and they have a selection of fabric suitable for garb for 75 cents
per yard.  Some of it is misdyed, but with so much of our stuff -- Who the
heck cares - use trim to cover it up!  Most of what I bought looks perfect.
They may have some at the other stores as well.  For those of you more
curious - there were many colors of suiting type material, some sheers for
middle eastern, and some that would be great for chemises.  I don't know how
long the sale goes on for.

Happy Hunting!

Genevieve du Faucon
mka Jenn Haxton