[Namron] tent and tables

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Jul 14 11:06:46 PDT 2006

James a member of our crew is asking to buy the gp medium :-) but wont
be able to make the 2 hour trip to Namron until his next day off. Agnes
he will need an address

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead