[Namron] tent and tables

Susan Adkins susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 14 11:13:09 PDT 2006

Replied privately Agnes

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:

    v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                James a member of our crew is asking to buy the gp medium J but wont be able to make the 2 hour trip to Namron until his next day off. Agnes he will need an address

    Chass Brown A.K.A.
  Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
  Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
  Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead