[Namron] New Baby

Marion Makkingze johnsonds at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 17 06:56:18 PDT 2006

Greetings all, HL Thomas and I would like to announce the birth of our
newest grandson.  Tristan Hunter Michael Johnson was born early this
morning, July 17.  He was a bit in a hurry, thus weighs only 3 lbs 10 oz.
My son Tristan, dau-in-law Janell, big brother Dakota, and big sister Faith
are all doing well.  Janell and Hunter are in Hillcrest Hospital in Tulsa.
Thomas and I will be traveling up there this evening to personally welcome
our new little one.  I will post more info when I get it.

Lady Marion Makkingze
johnsonds at earthlink.net