[Namron] [Pooky

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 11:18:21 PDT 2006

Wrong only once before?  That HAS to be a record for a guy. (Ducking and running away as fast as possible) :>)

  Isobel

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:        P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
Our Excellency,

   I believe the spelling is Lady Genevria, but I was wrong once before.

  LuvLuv,
  Pooky

.

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"