[Namron] Baronial Selection

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 19:58:21 PDT 2006

At the end of King's Round Table on Saturday, July 15, the Kingdom
Seneschal, Duchess Julia, and I were informed that there were seven
candidates for the baronial seat in Namron. Contessa Vanessa was one of
them. You are correct in that her intention to run for the baronial seat was
not announced to the populace before the deadline, but it was announced to
the Crown and she also met with them. At this point, Vanessa is playing
"catch-up" to the rest of the candidates, which is why she is now announcing
her intention to the populace.

I hope this clears things up a bit. Please contact myself or Duchess Julia
if you have any questions.

HL Gilyan Clonmacnoise
Northern Regional Seneschal