[Namron] Fabric Exchange/Swap

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 14:09:30 PDT 2006

hehe...I just might do that...what time do you wish me
to be there again...I forgot to write down a
time...and can't find my notes...sigh.
Lucrezia

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 06:56:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Samarrah bint Annaan
<samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Namron] Fabric Exchange/Swap
To: Barony of Namron <namron at ansteorra.org>

You should bring some of it with you next weekend
(trim & patterns
especially) for your favorite librarian to dig through
first!

(I know...I'm shameless)
--- Jennifer <fairefolk at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Was sorry not to make it last night for the POP
> meeting but my lovely stomach problems keep popping
> up. I got food poisoning at the last Ozzfest show we
> did and I can't seem to shake it...meanwhile I have
> several yards of fabric sitting in a box along with
> extra patterns and trim. I hope you all are
> considering having this again sometime in the
> future...I was very disappointed to miss out in the
> fun :-<
> If not maybe I will just send it onward to the next
> POP meeting with the husband...who will be glad to
be