[Namron] Monthly Public Minster of Children's Report for the Loving Barony of Namron

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 04:50:49 PDT 2006

Your marvelous Lord Pookiness;

I have seen the sashes that are being made for Weisenfeuer.  With some guidance from those lovely people, I'll bet I can create sashes for badges for our wonderful children of Namron.

Please let me know if I need to expand my knowledge base to help his Pookiness and the exceptional children of Namron.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra