[Namron] Timeline for Baronial Polling and Selection

barat at cox.net barat at cox.net
Tue Jul 25 06:50:34 PDT 2006

According to the Timeline for Baronial Polling and Selection published on the baronial web site:

"Tuesday, July 25, 2006: The final opinion poll form with candidate names is posted to the baronial website. Brief, single-page candidate letters with full contact information are also posted to the website."

As of this time, I have received photos of only two of the couples, and a short letter from only one - and that letter was in a format I could not easily post on the web site.

For those of you who wish to be our Baron/Baroness, please have a appropriate photograph of yourself(s) (jpg images preferred) and a brief, sing-page candidate letter WITH FULL CONTACT INFORMATION in plain text or Word format (no pdfs, jpgs or other images of your letter) to me by the end of the day today. The easiest way for your to send me your letter is to include it in the body of the email.

For those letters submitted to me by the deadline (today) I will have the photos and letter posted by tomorrow evening at the latest and I will attempt to have them posted tonight.