[Namron] Any interest in First Aid and CPR classes?

Dennis Spradling vonbruen at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 09:40:56 PDT 2006

I to would be interested in attending this class.
    Bear

mikea <mikea at mikea.ath.cx> wrote:
  Our CPR/First-Aid trainer at work has said that he is willing to
give a 1-day class to SCA members for the cost of materials, and has
arranged to use training facilities. Folks who pass both courses wind
up with First Aid and CPR certifications.

The class would be given in Oklahoma City, on a date yet to be
arranged, but probably in early-to-mid August, and probably on
a weekend. Please let me know if you have any interest in this.
I know that at least some of the Chirurgeonate are coming up on
recertification time.

--
Mike Andrews / Michael Fenwick Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx / Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO