[Namron] List of Candidates

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 06:31:40 PDT 2006

I am none of the three but Her Excellency posted this just a while back when
I asked the same

 The list of candidates are as follows in alphabetical order:

Annabelle and Aonghas
Anya and Thomas
Ayesha and Terric
Isobel and Michael
Meraud and Tadhg
Muriel and Duncan
Vanessa

Sæmundr the Pure

On 7/31/06, Chris Melton <CMelton at potawatomi.org> wrote:

>               Baron Ulf or Baroness Maleah or Lord Thomas,
>
> Could I please get a list of who all is running for Baron & Baroness or
> just Baron or Baroness?
>
>  I have been unable to attend populace and would really like to know.
>

> Thank you,
>
> Lady Maeve
>
> *Christine M. Melton*
>
> *Citizen Potawatomi Nation *
>
> *WIC Program*
>
> *Vendor Coordinator*
>
> *Phone (405)  273-3216*
>
> *Fax(405)  273-4660*

Revelation 3:  (15) I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I
wish you were either one or the other! (16) So, because you are
lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at: http://www.soundclick.com/geoo