[Namron] List of Candidates

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Jul 31 06:48:06 PDT 2006

As of this morning, all but one are on the website.  Barat said at the
work day yesterday that he had received a statement and picture from
Terric and Ayesha, but it would probably be tonight before he was able
to get them up.  However, if you go to the pdf copy of the polling form
and rules, the polling form does have all the candidates listed.

Annabelle