[Namron] River's Runnin/Acadamy of the Bow

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 06:38:51 PDT 2006

What are the sight fees?  Feast Fees? etc...

--- Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

> *snip- paraphrased
> Someone wrote Are you going to be at Academy of the Bow?
> Someone else wrote I don't think so, I don't even know what it is.
> *
> I write
>
> Well!, (a good moment to do some free advertising)
>
> Preface: As I the Pooky };^\\ understand it.
>
> It is 2 events in one! It is called Academy of the Bow / Battle of the
> Runnen. or versa visa...
>
> The Incipient Canton of Rivers Run (Wiesenfeuer's) / and the Archers of
> Ansteorra (at large) are combining two events into one weekend which
> will be held at the same site. The events will be held in Ponca City
> August 4-6.
>
> Heavy weapon fighting / Light Weapon fighting / ARCHERY / archery for
> children / you can win two bardic competitions at the same event / a
> Pooky sighting will be made available / bunches of fun!
>
> (the paid non-political announcement)
> I will be helping with the Children's activities. I am hoping to do
> bunches of fun and educational classes. To do this I need people who
> feel themselves Capable enough and Loving enough to teach a child
> something.
> If you know yourself to be just such a person, please contact ME
> off-list or by 405-206-1227.
>
> I would very much appreciate your participation and I hope to have fun
> with you there.
> If you wont be able to make it to this event, another opportunity to be
> Loving, Helpful, and Mentoric will be available to you at Protectorate
> XXX.
>
> I thank you and I hope the best,
> Lord Pukhta " Pooky " Lovvek ~ Minister of Children unto The Loving
> Barony of Namron and Hospitaller at/that's Large
> .Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
> Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University
> of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love
> Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM">

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, "Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.