[Namron] ISO

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 06:49:25 PDT 2006

Our Excellency,

 I believe the spelling is Lady Genevria, but I was wrong once before.

LuvLuv,
Pooky.Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

From: baroness_maleah at cox.netTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:29:26 -0500Subject: [Namron] ISO

Dagmar (whose new name I can't remember how to spell),
    I have some fabric and other things Lucrezia gave me to give back to you at 4th of July. I will be home all day tomorrow 7/18/06. Call me at my home number so I can figure out how to get this to you.

Maleah