[Namron] WORD inFAMEy at the Fabric Exchange/Swap

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 20:20:29 PDT 2006

Oh Poor Lord Pooky...did someone grab the fabric you
wanted...would you like to come play in my fabric
room...hehehe, I do need a little help moving things
around (real motive) and if you want I will let you
HAVE some lovely fabric...I might even make you
something...shhhhh, don't let Nicu the Heartless
know...it might be some of his hoard ;-> But I do have
some lovely black, grey and white striped woolen like
fabric...maybe even enough for a cloak for you..a nice
lonnnng cloak..here pooky, pooky...nice fabric...isn't
it pretty ;->
Lucrezia...beloved of Nicu the heartless...mumsy to
the "Pooky Princess" Rossa and the beautiful
Harmonia...the lady with the most fabric, trim and
patterns...hehehe.

Message: 1