[Namron] Anyone know where Weisenfeuer Baronial is???

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 01:29:49 PDT 2006

This was what I found on Weisenfeuer's website. . .

  SEPTEMBER 8-10, 2006
    Camp E-Ko-Wah, East of Marlow, OK
    His Excellency Baron Master Lucais du Belier and the  populace of the Barony of Wiesenfeuer invite you to a full weekend of  Championship competitions, His Excellency’s final court and the  investiture of His successors. Activities include selecting our  Baronial Champions in Chivalric and Rapier fighting, Archery, Knife,  Axe and Spear Throwing, Bardic, Artisan, Middle Eastern Dance and  Middle Eastern Drumming. We will also have our Newcomer Chivalric and  Newcomer Rapier competitions. Children’s activities are planned as well  as a Friday night halfla and brewers’ wares tasting.
    Past and present Wiesenfeuer Champions are invited to a Saturday afternoon
    Ice Cream Social.
    HLy Jevon O’Deah is hosting a regalia competition with all entries being donated to the Kingdom.
    We are lowering our site fees!
    Adults $6 Children 17 and under FREE. Non-member surcharge: $3.00
    Feast: $8 – Special 12 / under children’s menu $2
    ACCEPS available. Make checks payable to: SCA Inc. / Barony of Wiesenfeuer
    Merchants are welcome with current Oklahoma Tax ID.  Please contact our Northern Region Merchant Coordinator (Don Elric) for  further information.
    We ask merchants for a donation to our prize baskets.
    The Flaming Weasel Tavern will serve a Spaghetti Dinner Friday night as well as Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday.
    Site will Open at 3 pm on Friday and closes at noon on Sunday.
  Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also  attend with a 21 years old or older adult and notarized Minor Event  Waiver Form from the parents. Space for tents will also be available ,  and there are several motels in the area. No pets allowed except  service animals and must have rabies paper.
    This is a wet site. Alcohol in period containers only!
    UNDERAGE DRINKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!!!!!

    AUTOCRATS
    Don Elric Dracwin Ly Brenna MacEwin Ly Victoria MacEwan
    Patrick Swanson Barbara Knowlton Vicky McCuan
    Dracwin at cox.net daydreambelever64@ jmcvmc at cox.net
    (405) 749-5915 yahoo.com (405) 627-0127
    (405) 602-5038
    FEAST STEWARD
    Lord Ian MacEwan Lord Ian MacEwan and Clann
    John McCuan Lochlan will be preparing a
    (405) 681-0127 delicious feast for Saturday night
    jmcvmc at excite.com which will be limited to 200 .
    Please Contact the feast steward Reservations must be prepaid
  for a list of ingredients. Through ACCEPS.
    CABIN STEWARD
    Ly Arrabella of the Barren Plains Cabins will sleep eight people
    Sherry Logan comfortably. We will work to
    thunderbella at sbcglobal.net accommodate smaller groups but
    (508) 233-7422 prefer to make reservations for
    entire cabins of eight. Please have a list of those for whom you call.
    Cabin reservations will be on a
    first-come, first-served basis.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra