[Namron] Next Baronial Work Day

Donnchahd Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Sun Jul 30 11:03:22 PDT 2006

barat at cox.net wrote:
> Following our day of hard work painting my lady and I invite one and all to bring a dish and share a potluck dinner. We will be serving homemade beer and root beer. Bring what you like to eat. We have a large (and I do mean large) refrigerator to keep things cold while we work.

Due to Barat's AC going out, the potluck dinner is being moved to our
house.  The work is still going on at Barat's.  We will have a grill for
any who wish to use it.  The address to our place is:

2929 Edinburg Dr.
Norman, OK  73071.

If you need directions give me a call at 405-226-7675.  Hope to see
everyone there!

Donnchadh
Muriel