[Namron] ISo Eldern Hills Rapier Champion

Tausha Walker rentausha at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 06:13:52 PDT 2006

Replied to privately.

  Celeste

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

Dearest Lady,

Thank you again for saving MY Life and getting ME fed at feast.

If it would please you I'd be honored to have the privilege of covering the
costs of Your feast and tavern at the next event In which I see you.

If it please Your Lord I am available as a taxi service to get you to and
fro the event We were discussing. It might have been Castalin . Please let
ME know soonly so I can plan.

I am very proud of You for woopin' up on those pesky Dons. ;^)

Again congratulations! I know you are a fine Champion and will represent
Eldern Hills very well!

With Highest Regards,
Pooky

405-206-1227

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

In Service I remain,
H L Celeste Alinor Courtenay de Montmorency
mka Tausha Walker