[Namron] Oy-yay Oy-yay! Four Cone Serger for Sale!!!

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 17:50:39 PDT 2006

Greetings fellow Namronites!
Namronians?

Anyway, Hello!

I have a Simplicity 4 cone serger that is doing nothing but collecting dust
right now that I have decided needs to leave my humble abode!  LOL

It hasn't been used much, in fact, I think I've only sewn about 8 inches on
it!  (Literally!  I'm not kidding!)  I've never been able to figure the thing
out, though I consider that to be my little blonde problem.

For those of you worried about Simplicity machines, I can assure you they're
very good!  I've been sewing on my Simplicity sewing machine (Not the serger)
for 5 years now.  It's never been in need of any repair.  The only time I had
a problem with it, it turned out that I had the tension too tight.  (Again, my
little blonde problem!  Hee hee)

I'm wanting to sell it for $100.  I paid almost $200 for it new, and as I
said, it hasn't been used almost at all.

For anyone interested, please give me a hollar.  First person to contact me
gets it.  I will be at Populace on Wed. and can deliver it there.  Or, if
you're in OKC, I can run it by your house.

Please either email me, or give me a call if you're interested!  My phone
numbers are below.

I now return you to are normal Namronian programming,
Truly,
Ailis Mareoun Haddock

Cell:  301-2457
Home:  470-2920

Cell phone is the best number to get ahold of me, FYI