[Namron] Protectorate cooking challenge

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Sat Jun 10 15:47:31 PDT 2006

Greetings,
    His Excellency Ulf and I have decided on a format for the cooking competition that we hold at Protectorate.

The category is: cheese

Your dish must be cheese you yourself have made or a dish containing or made from cheese. We will be giving more weight to period recipes and as always, documentation is encouraged but not required. Be prepared to explain your sources, methods, etc and have a recipe available so we don't accidentally poison some of the judges who may have allergies.

Now is the time to start your preparations.

Maleah
Baroness of Namron
Lady of Skorragardr