[Namron] Fw: [Northkeep] Pre-Raphaelites at Philbrook

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 18:16:59 PDT 2006

So, I'm a bit late in reading my email.

Has anyone arrange a road trip to the art exhibition?
I would LOVE to see this.  Anyone interested can
contact me privately if they want.

etienett at yahoo.com
better yet, call 790-0905

To the Dream,
Etienett

--- Maleah <baroness_maleah at cox.net> wrote:

> Thought you all might be interested in this message
> from the Northkeep list.
> Anybody up for a road trip to Tulsa?
>
> Maleah

No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)