[Namron] missing items

mysticpeach at mcloudteleco.com mysticpeach at mcloudteleco.com
Fri Jun 23 16:49:16 PDT 2006

Unfortunately it has come to my attention that I am missing two
pieces of garb.  The two pieces are my 6th century Byzantine
court dancer dress.  It is purple with roughly 1500 pearls and
black and white fur trim.  It has an under dress of a white
with black fabric trim at the neckline and cuffs with pearls.
The other item is my brown diamond patterned Turkish coat with
about 2000 pearls.  If anyone happens to spot these items I
would greatly appreciate them being returned.  I do have
pictures of both items if any one is interested in a refresher
look. I would be most grateful for the return of these items,
due to the fact that their construction took many hours and
they hold many dear memories for me.

Fayidah binte Asad umm Jawhar