[Namron] ... and I ended with an open soul.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 22:24:30 PDT 2006

From: "Radei Drchevich" <radei at moscowmail.com>
Yes, Pookie,

~ Radei sounds like your adressing this directly to ME so I will be happy to respond.

I did have a point.

~ Now giving this email a once through before trying to help, by breaking it down word for word and motivation for motivation, it seems as though I might have completely mis-understood the point you were making, the motivations behind your impetus to make the point, and the reason why you had said (Hang on I have 4 email programs open at the same time that I am juggling through so I can quote things correctly and not give the wrong impression)

"Don't we have things to say.  blank e-mails are just a rude misuse of the media.

JoyRadeiVasil House of the Red SharkGuild of St. Camillus de Lellis"

~See I took that as I, knowing you as I do, thought you had meant it.
A little prod with a stick and a grouse in the ear to get them off there keesters.
I thought you were taking the role of "whipping boy" to take the heat and have every body gather together in loving unison to feel as one amongst themselves ergo unite <--- that's the word, and give Namron something nice in doing so, basically.
Took ME less then 2 seconds to form that impression, as I laughed and thought how wonderful you were. I have asked for better communication more times than I can count.

~ Yes indeed I seem to remember hearing you mention this topic before.
 When I personally am not getting the level of communication I feel I should be. It is because I am putting the responsibility for the communication and the communicating on others. blah blah adage "communication is a two way street"

For ME the way it works is : I have a need to know something. Recent example Sami Lami haha's Fireworks in the sky family fun fiesta (free plug).
I heard one thing july 2/ somebody else made reference to another thing july 4th / turns out IT'S JULY 1st on SATURDAY.
I was happy to look a bit like the goof ball named Pooky and ask 4 times to make darn tootin' sure. The lines of communication were open in both directions / the info' was being shared correctly / evvrryyyoonnee was and is on the same page and I am now very confident everyone that should show up has the opportunity to do so. ( Have we told the good people of Skorragardr ? ) [ultimately I think the onus of doing that falls to Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.]
Even if it might portray me in a light akin to Shrek, content with picking MY nose in public.

The point is the way I find out when and where a meeting is, is to ask and make sure I know it by opening the line of communication, before I have to know, and in a way that would most likely elicit a useful response.
If email is inconvenient or something, I know for a unalterable fact that I have offered you MY personal phone number in case you needed to know something and you with love fraternal did accept MY offer. Those kinda things I remember vividly.
I'm getting a bit ahead of where I am at this moment before I get to the future. ~ Yogi Bera - esque
I have asked for better communication more times than I can count. Promises come, but no action. But the junk gets beatten to death.

~Brother of the Dream Radei whom I have respected and called MY Friend for many many years,
Help ME to better understand.
I have care, cherishment, comfort, continual carnal copula, and a cpap machine waiting for ME in bed but I want to see if there is resolution available for you in Namron or if that is actually desired. (I'm grudgingly permitting this to be MY priority)
 How are New-bies, or potential new people to find Namron, when those whohave been around for 2 years and more do not even know where the meetingsare being held until 30 minutes before meeting time.  especially when ittakes 2 hours to get to a meeting.

~ They

1. call 405-206-1227. Arguably, the most useful number in Northern Ansteorra.
2. They put a post to the email list 3 hours before the meeting begins which has in the past included a half hour delay at the beginning (I have always assumed) was as a kindness for anyone running late. If that kindness could not be afforded at a specific meeting I have noticed (even while I've been mack'in and shmoosin') that our loving Baroness has gone to great efforts to inform the populace that we will need to start on time.3. Make sure they find out what they need to know however they need to find out what they need to know, before they need to know it.
4. If they are incapable of finding out what they need to know before they need to know it. They can be comforted and rest assured that at least on the day in question someone will be in the snow in the parking lot for an hour and 13 minutes making sure that those who need to know more, know all that I know.
5. Then after the reasons for them not getting to know (other then their own inabilities) are gratiously taken by the seneschal as his own responsibility with logical... , reasonable... , concise... explanations given in public apologetical form; it can very reasonably expected that what? 4-6months down the road it won't be tossed back into public and referenced as something, but be used as a tool for something else.
On a personal note of opinion. And I don't do MY personal opinion in public. And you can tell because when I do I add this disclaimer ..... sigh... never mind the moment passed. I talked MYself out of it.....

I have been abused because I asked for COMMUNICATION.  One "officer"marked my e-mail in red<correcting percieved errors in grammer andspelling> and returned it, but never answered a single question.

~Radei MY Brother of the Dream and friend, I too have had massive problems with communication. I learned that yes it is the way I was/am encoding the information.  I wasn't/aren't making MYself clear in a way they can comfortably understand/perceive. At one point when I was a bit too far in MY dream instead of language method of perceiving the world, I actually had an interpreter help ME extrapolate MY meaning from the Pookaneez and transcribe it into english.
I see something similar happening in your situation. I think I understand your intent and desire. It clicked in MY head in less then 2 seconds as I had mentioned earlier. I knew what you were tryin' to do instantly. I think the info is being decoded in a bad light. I think "It is coming across as" caustic, ill tempered, rude, malicous, and generally unfriendly.

  ! " I personally (here I go) blame the EMAILform of communication and it's lack of human contact! " !

What and Why we are allowing this !Little Electric Box of DOOM! into our, of all things, Historical recreation society;? I do not not understand. I also in no uncertain terms firmly object to it.
Their is a reason they include an entire system of emotocons, and that's because they know this whole email thing is <EXPLETIVE OMITTED> as well.

So Radei, your passion for what you believe so deeply in, is coming across as argumentative. Call ME, maybe we can work together to get your point across, instead of it seeming as though your beating a 4 month dead baby harp seal.

 Andthis is someone that claims to be a teacher of disabled children<soundslike Child Abuse to me>, and an Ambassador to the public in the name ofNamron.

~ yea here ya go good example < sounds borderline slanderous of character even to ME >
I am sure together, you and I, if your intent is to actually communicate in a positive maner, I'd be happy to help. Does'nt take but a phone call. I know (ish) how to get a view point across / you have view points / this can't be the first thing I can't do in MY life / I think We can bridge this.

I am sorry if you find fault with me prefering Information tojunk-mail.

~ And ya know, after the fact,  please take into consideration the reasons people give that things occur. They are trying to encode info to you as well, and I have noticed it seems to bounce off or doesn't get picked up. I do/have/did/ notice when I approached you with words once with the respect I feel for you amicably displayed, you did notice MY thought and reciprocated in kind. So that's why I think we can talk well as Men amongst Ourselves. Clan of the Cave Bear, Yo.

But I am honest, and will not say anything behind anyones backthat I would not say to thier face.

~ I know this in MY Heart to be true. We are a Proud, Basic, an Honorable breed of Men. I can count us less then 30 since I started playing 29 years ago. I was going to say since I realized MY potential but I new them the first day I stepped foot and saw them fighting at a med fair circa 1977 and myself at the age of 9...
I need a moment...

"Tears flow freely for Men who are true to themselves. " - Pooky

Internal dialog - C,mon pook gotta knock this one out...

nope not yet - brb

I have known MEN who in all terms are HERO's. The Life, The Truth, The Soul in which they embody is immeasurable. No other reason need give justification

" An open soul is not necessarily feeling pain, but it is feeling completely. " - Pooky

K gonna try again.

No other reason need give justification for the creation of the earth then to give MEN such as these, THE Hero's, a place for which to walk.

Internal dialog - Lord that's cleansing

I Hope the Best,
Pooky

   ----- Original Message -----  From: "Lord Pooky"  To: Namron  Subject: [Namron] Rudeness? WAR? Oh now it's on baby!!!!!!!!!  Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:18:34 -0500   Rudeness? Bickering?! Fighting?!! WARS!!! (laughing MY furry hinny off) By writing what I'm about to write I do not want people to feel as thoughI'm advocating or condoning rudeness bickering fighting or out right dragout and knock down WAR. It might surprise you to know, and I point to the evidence at hand, as acommunity ya actually need someone to poke ya in the behind occasionallywith a pointy stick or a grouse to inspire ya not to be complacent andthereby prod ya to actively be or demand more lovingness. Thank you Radei for choosing the tiniest (in this case even non existent)thing to complain at and or about. Look at the fury of mmm MMM goodsensibilities you have inspired and by doing so brought forth into ourlives. " The value of martyrdom is veiled in the impetuous impetus." - Pooky Thank you everyone else for forming a (ok i'll coin another term) " PookyPosse' " to keep our E-list clean so We represent The Loving Barony ofNamron, well to the new and the old players. I appreciate you handling MYlight work it helps ME a bunch when MY ( oh I shouldn't type 'cross'right here ) how bout 'burden' is lightened. MmM! a good one is forming hang on. ... K'<...> = (elapsed time less then 4 seconds) Flame ~ Hmm... who has the oil?He who strikes flint to stone to keep our hearts warm? OrHe who says "Hey that guy made a spark on my lands. He's trying to burnmy house down! Oh it's WAR!!! Assemble the torchers! Put the women out topasture! Lock up our cows! Tonight we go to Frankenstiens Castle and wetake our revenge upon the Monster!!!" Monster ~ Large, slogging, mis-shapen, mis understood / okok I admitunintelligable, known only by the view through a pidgin hole, and whenviewed for the first time or in dim light it's guarenteed to inspire amyriad of falsities. = "Oh hi MY >name< is Pooky" Grin. }:^\\ Ohh ohh... MY apologies everyone. I just noticed (elapsed time 30minutes) the oxygenator isn't working on MY fish tank. " Yes Pooky has afish tank ... gosh I never even" etcetc. Keeping a persona onedimensional for decades is I'm sure another email for another time. Thefish are gathered under a drip in the corner. No bubbles are a bubblin'.It looks as though I will be hooking MY cpap machine up to the fish tanktonight. cpap machine ~ Honestly,  the one saving Grace in MY existence. Here onearth. I regret not being able to continue illuminating the obvious to youtonight.But before I go (no ones floatin' sideways yet)  Setting MY Sun dial ~ Now I'm goin to go and write todays date on MYhotmail e-mail calendar. I'm gonna see if I can glimmer a pattern as towhen Namron needs to be divisive in an attempt to feel union andsolidarity. Must go save 10 lives now,>Pooky< P.s. Lemme' tell ya sometime the true story of "how a rabbit told MEKatheryn atte Unicorn's how was on fire."  Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM" Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"