[Namron] Wiley POst Festival and Southern Living

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 09:36:18 PDT 2006

Ok...I'm SOOOOO excited!!!!  I just got this e-mail
about my mundane festival that I work on EVERY YEAR to
raise money for my library and this is just too
outrageously wonderful for me.

here it is....

Dear Webmaster:

		We are happy to inform you that your website has
been featured in the July 2006 issue of Southern
Living, as part of the story, "Travel South Events."
In addition to running in the print issue, which is
seen by more than 16 million readers each month, the
story has also been posted on our web site. The site
(www.southernliving.com), which also receives millions
of page views and visitors each month, gives users
access to bonus stories and interactive highlights for
many of the stories featured.

		We encourage you to post the link included in this
letter on your web page as well.  This link will allow
viewers from your site to click and access the story
and any additional bonus content on
www.southernliving.com.

		Please link to:

http://www.southernliving.com/southern/travel/travel_south/article/0,13676,441713,00.html
		This link provides direct access to the story.

		We ask that you not reproduce story content, images,
or logos, which are copyright protected. If you have
any questions, please call me at 1-800-366-4712
(x6278).

		Many thanks,

		Robin Spooner
		Online Editor
		Southern Living

So, it's non related, except that it's a great thing
for my library.....and I just had to share my
excitement with my friends...

Sami

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, "Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.