[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 2, Issue 56

george basore murray_kinsman at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 22:58:27 PDT 2006

>From Himself, the Most High Lordly Admiralish
Pomposity with feet,The "ROB";

  All hail the POOKmeister, the pookalicious
pookensteinific, POOKster, POOKula, the POOKerific
POOK-man,the POOKerama, the POOKicidal, POOKacious,
POOK-lord of the POOK side, the POOKinator!LORD POOKY!
  (Take a Bow, Big guy)

I ask you, is there ANYONE who is better at getting us
to laugh at our own foiables?  I think NOT!

( this has been a sponsored advertisement, for your
reading enjoyment, from the SEADOGGES for POOKY)

  Lord Rob Haddock(I know, you'ld never have guessed
if I had not told you, eh?)

  We now return you to your normal, sane, topics of
discussion.