[Namron] Loving Thoughts: With Your Host Lord Pooky

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 3 18:26:14 PDT 2006

Ok,

It looks slow on the Elist; an event weekend and all.
I'll make a run at it, for those of us not heading North.

To be One, in The~Love, you can fulfill any DREAM!
--Lord Pooky

To know even one life has breathed easier because
you lived... is to have succeeded!
--Emerson

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those
who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for
those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.
--Henry Van Dyke

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without
and know we cannot live within.
--James A. Baldwin

I have gathered the wisdom that can be gained
from personal experience.

I have accepted the healing that has come
from right attitude.

And, I have learned to be deeply grateful
for it all.
--Jamie Sams

I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something
you love than to be a success at something you hate.
--George Burns

The past does not equal the future.
--Anthony Robbins

Future Pooky sightings:

Skorragardr Officer's Meeting - Sun. 4 @ 5:00ish
Skorragardr Populace's Meeting - Sun. 4 @ 6:30
Wiesenfeuer Populace's Meeting - Mon. 5 @ 7:00ish (and after-food)
Namron Populace's Meeting - Wed. 7 @ 6:45-7:00 (and after-food)

When is anything happening @ H.L. Barrat Fitswalter Reanold's House of Good
Repute? (sp?)

Call Your Pooky if'n ya think of some happening I've forgotten.
405.206.1227

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"