[Namron] Succession Candidates: Not on list please

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 21:33:10 PDT 2006

On the one hand, *any* discussion on this list is subject to moderation at
the discretion of the Virtual Scribe.  Always has been.  He's cranky, but he
does a good job and he's more fair than unfair.

On the other hand, I didn't hear about the announcement until reading this.
Do you *really* want to try and restrict discussion of succession candidates
from this list?  Are you going to recommend that a separate list be created
for that topic?  Because I think you're going to run out of thumbs to stick
in the dike if you try to make a statement like that.

I'm not being nasty.  I'm just saying.

Care, Bubba