[Namron] Regional Fighter Practice

Terry Daniels tldaniels_1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 14:29:35 PDT 2006

We will be hosting the Regional Fighter Practice one week from Saturday,
the 17th of this month.  Everyone please spread the word and post on any
lists you may be on.  We have usually had a very good turn out for a
regional practice, so don't forget we fighters could use some non-fighters'
support.  Remember we are out there baking in the sun inorder to better
protect your homes also.

   There will be a pot luck in conjunction with the regional practice.  And
if someone wanted to bring a grill and char some meat there that would be
good also.  (To my knowledge you can grill at the park)

    If enough of our bards show up you could even have a bardic circle of
sorts!!??

    Most of our songs and stories that we tell around the fires are about
wars, some kind of fight/skirmish, or tournaments.  So:

     BARDS:   you could see something at a fighter practice that could be
your inspiration for a new peice!!!!!!     (arn't you always looking for a
new peice???)

        FIGHTERS:  You could be immortalized by one of our own bards!!!!
(Don't you want to be remembered after you have fallen???)

        POPULACE:  You could tell the true story behind that 10 year old
song/poem/story.  Who it is about, and who wrote it, and why.    (Wouldn't
you like to be there to be a part of something that will be remembered???)

       BARDIC/FIGHTERS (in armor):         ......uh   never mind!!...

       anyway....everyone should be there!!!!

Lord Terrance Daniel