[Namron] Home from the hospital- UPDATE

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 12:10:04 PDT 2006

That's GREAT news!  Will he be stuck at home for a
while?

--- Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:

> Well now an update. They are talking about letting
> him come home today
> or tomorrow. His recovery is better than they had
> hoped as well.  He is
> kind of giving them a hard time lol and eating
> everything in sight,
> which is a good thing.. he was barely eating enough
> to stay alive they
> said that was due to his heart. He is 5 foot 6 and
> weights 87 pounds so
> that should give you some idea how skinny he is.
>
> Chass Brown A.K.A.
> Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
> Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
> Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -
>      Ship the Red
> Shark.  Muddeler of Mead
>

> Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
> Well we are back. The surgery went better than they
> thought it could.
> They didn't have to do valve replacement but did a
> valve repair. The
> aorta valve was leaking so the sewed it shut a
> little and it slowed the
> leaking down to less than the valve replacement
> would have. They removed
> all the tubes but the drain and the iv, and had him
> in a wheelchair
> making him get out and about in the hospital. He
> will be there until
> next week, and will be out of the ICU tomorrow. We
> are wiped... no
> sleeping does that. Thanks all for the pos thoughts
> and prayers. MY
> Hashika Maleah would you please email me offlist.
>
> Always in service of the Barony and Ansteorra
>
> Chass Brown A.K.A.
> Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
> Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
> Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -
> Ship the
> Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead - Titeled Brewer
> Namron 2006

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>