[Namron] Fw: [Northkeep] Pre-Raphaelites at Philbrook (Lee McGoodwin)

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 12:41:56 PDT 2006

Well, I just phoned the Museum to confirm...they are
having a Community Free day on June 24th and the
Pre-Raphaelites exibit is on the list. I guess they
also have just renovated the gardens and they are
beautiful. They also have a museum shop and a little
cafe.

Public Guided Tours
Tuesdays – Sundays, 10:30 am – 2 pm
Thursdays, 6:30 pm.
These daily tours of our special exhibtions and/or
collection highlights do not require advanced
registration.

Museum Shop Hours:
Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-5pm
Sunday, Noon-5pm
748-5304

la Villa Hours:
Lunch Tuesday-Saturday, 11am-2pm
Sunday Brunch 11am-2pm
The 5 o'clock Muse Thur. 5-7pm

Lucrezia...Beloved of Nicu the Heartless