[Namron] Removing the Virus

Tausha Walker rentausha at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 09:01:07 PDT 2006

I got the link with the removal information from the Trimaris list. It doesn't seem to actually do anything to the computer itself. Maybe it's because Yahoo! Groups strips attachments from e-mails. I got it off a groups list so the attachment with the actual virus was more than likely stripped. It still send itself out though.

  <snip>
  I have recieved from several of the Yahoo groups I am on an email
containig a new virus. The emails for a New Graphics Site is an email
virus worm. Free Cycle sent out this link explaining it.
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/js.yamanner@m.html

I just wanted to warn people just in case. I know we have a lot of
computer people on the list but wanted to be safe.

Kalana Marshall

In Service I remain,
H L Celeste Alinor Courtenay de Montmorency
mka Tausha Walker

http://mail.yahoo.com