[Namron] @ Sami - pie

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 15:06:43 PDT 2006

Firstly -  a bit of Pooky "Blah...Blah" feel free to ignore.

Now I hope this isn't too telling as to the extent for which I try to maintain an awareness of the things which are loving, that concern or effect this wonderful Barony. (I know... false hope or I wouldn't be highlighting)

Secondly - Less caustic to the mind and much funner

*snag
Come out toBjornsstead on the 4th and blow something up if we'reclear of a fire ban, or, eat till YOU blow up if thefire ban is back in place.
*
Hey Sami Pie
MY exponentially Smarter then I
Den Mother " HI };^)) ",

I thought the fun would be happening on July 2nd. Did you mean come out 'for' the 4th? When should I be there?

LuvLuv,
The Dean of the Loving Way
Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"